DTS : Dosing Tank Station
Intelligent dosing pumps are the ideal solution for any complex dosing in less aggressive environments. By offering a high level of accuracy, digital dosing pumps reduce not only chemical waste but also the energy bill.
- The compact dosing skid system is used when the chemicals are to be stored and dosed into the process line.
- Dosing of biocides and inhibitors into cooling water
- Dosing of lyes and acids for pH regulation
- Dosing of coagulants, (such as ferric (II/III) chloride), for waste water treatment
- Dosing of hypochlorite
- Dosing of cleaning agents and disinfectants (CIP, cleaning machines)
Features and benefits
- Grundfos offers a comprehensive range of accessories covering every requirement when dosing with Grundfos pumps.
- Chemically resistant tank – Different configurations possible to suit various dosing tasks.
- Optional PE collecting tray, drain valve
- Optional handheld mixer or electric stirrer with level switch for dry-running protection
- Mutifunction valve