SE/ SL/ SEV: Heavy-duty submersible pumps
Grundfos submersible pumps for wastewater are designed as sealed units combining a pump and integrated motor that can operate below the surface of the wastewater. Submersible wastewater pumps are perfect in permanent installations for efficient removal of wastewater from the property, whether from washing machines, sinks and showers or drainage from the garden.
Submersible Grundfos SE/SL sewage pumps (9-30 kW) are fitted with either S-tube or SuperVortex impeller (SLV).
- Drainage water and surface water
- Domestic and municipal wastewater
- Industrial wastewater
- Process and cooling water.
Features and benefits
- Service-friendly (smart design)
- Reliable and energy efficient
- Intelligent solution (AUTOADAPT)
- S-tube® or SuperVortex impellers
- Available with built-in sensors and in explosion-proof versions
- A wide range of customised solutions available